Canstruct won a major contract with the PNG Government to rebuild four bridges in the Oro Province of PNGDetails
CREATE, the industry magazine for engineering professionals published a 6 page spread on our recent bridge rebuilding project in Papua New Guinea. Read the Interactive PDF here
Working in a challenging environment can sometimes make any engineering project just that bit more difficult. Australian company Canstruct had to knuckle down and get the job done during a multiple bridge build in Papua New Guinea. Read more here..
Canstruct Pty Ltd is a civil engineering and construction company based in Brisbane, Australia.
We have proven experience in a huge variety of projects
- Housing developments in remote areas & harsh environments
- Permanent bridges – steel or concrete
- Prefabricated bridges
- Tunnels, shafts and underground works
- Jetties, Wharves, Marine works & Submarine Pipelines
- Community buildings
- Sewerage treatment plants
- Industrial & Commercial buildings
- System-built housing
We have completed a major new marine engineering project in New Caledonia.
We’re over 50!
2017 marks the 51st year of continuous civil engineering and construction for Canstruct and its previous entities.