Canstruct Pty Ltd is a civil engineering and building company with a proven ability to deliver difficult projects with formidable time, cost and environmental constraints.
Canstruct likes to take on challenges and prides itself on seeing them through.Right now, Canstruct has some exciting projects in remote and challenging offshore Pacific environments like Papua New Guinea and Nauru.
Canstruct has a proud history of construction and civil engineering. Founded in the 1960s, the company has constructed a huge array of projects from bridges, tunnels,roads to commercial buildings, medical buildings, hospitals, schools, hotels, leisure centres and even a lighthouse.
The origins of Canstruct started in Papua New Guinea building bridges. Back then it was a very small operation with very few resources financially and in terms of employees. Canstruct has grown exponentially since then but it is still a privately owned family company based in Brisbane. Canstruct is now a major employer both locally and globally.
Canstruct Pty Ltd has proven experience in projects such as:
- Housing developments in remote Pacific areas and particularly those subject to harsh environments such as cyclones, tropical storms and earthquakes.
- Permanent bridges – steel or concrete
- Prefabricated bridges
- Tunnels, shafts and underground works
- Jetties / Wharves / Marine works / Submarine Pipelines
- Community buildings such as Early Learning Centres
- Medical facilities
- Sewerage treatment plants
- Industrial / Commercial buildings
- System-built housing